4- and 8-channel PCIe/PCI GSM card for OS Linux and Asterisk IP-PBX
PCIe/PCI GSM card Polygator is full-featured device for GSM/VoIP, GSM/SMS as well as for data-transfer applications especially with high-speed 3G/WCDMA option. So it provides communication between your application under OS Linux (including Asterisk IP-PBX) and mobile operator GSM-network with clear voice quality and 24/7 stable operation.
In addition there are models for PCI and for PCI-express bus available. The card operates under Linux and in addition is fully compatible with SIP/Asterisk environment. The IMEI codes change feature is available via Asterisk CLI which especially relevant for advanced SIM-management tasks. Remote SIM-management partially supported.
There are two models available: 8-port GSM Card and 4-port PCIe/PCI GSM Card. Therefore 8-port card able to make up to 8 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM networks and from GSM network to IP phone. Consequently 4-port card able to make up to 4 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM networks and from GSM network to IP phone.
In addition to voice, PCIe/PCI GSM Card supports SMS sending and SMS receiving on via Asterisk dial plan and/or Asterisk CLI. It also allows your program send/receive SMS with AT-Command (without Asterisk). While the Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) + WCDMA (2100, 3G) support available as additional (paid) option, the choice of Dual-band (900/1800) or Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) is provided free of charge.
PCIe/PCI GSM Card main features
– 4/8 concurrent channels (depending on model)
– SIM Card Hot swapping
– Asterisk dial plan based routing
– DTMF support
– Call-clipping support
– Digital audio quality (noise suppression, echo cancellation)
– Standard SIP (RFC2543,RFC3261) protocol
– Receive SMS and Send SMS via Asterisk dial plan or CLI
– Change IMEI via Asterisk CLI
– Allows your program Send/receive SMS with all AT-Commands
– Protocols:SIP (RFC2833, RFC2543,RFC3261)
– Hardware codecs: G.711 u-Law,G.711 a-Law,G.723,G.726,G.729A,G.729A/B
– Voice Quality: VAD,CNG,AEC,LEC,jitterbuffer
– Almost any kind of VoIP/GMS gateway application
– SMS-gateway for various task especially with SIM-Management feature utilization
Consider other models of GSM-gateways